Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer

Hello to all!! Hope your summer is going as well as ours. We have been enjoying time all together and staying busy. Zach taught summer school the month of June and my work is going well as usual. Taylor has been having fun in her pool, playing with her cousins, and doing anything outside. She is usually full of misjif and enjoys saying "NO". Zach and I went to Vegas a few weeks ago and had a blast and now we are starting to prepare for our Lake of the Ozarks trip. We have had a great summer so far!! Miss you all and love you! God Bless! XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys even more now than ever it seems. I am so happy for you! You are a great MOM as I knew you would be! I wish we were closer and we could visit. Please keep sending me picture of your family though it makes me cry..haha. Wished I could have seen you when you were home for the river festivel, sorry! I will be in KC for a discharge planning on Thursday...let me know if you can meet even for a bit. Love Sabrina