Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 10 days left until I get this baby out!! We are so excited to meet him and hold him, just can't wait!!! We are counting down the days! I of course am hoping it takes less than 10 days. I can't understand how I can be this miserable and have this many contractions and nothing be happening!! And why exactly did I pick a male Dr?? Wouldn't a female Dr be more understanding and say that since I am "close enough" we could take the baby out a few days early???? We want him to be healthy and of course come when it is time, but I am just ready!!!! Anyways only 10 days until our beautiful son arrives (or less).

3 comments:

Grandma G. said...

I sympathize with you Sara and remember those final days. Of course all the pleading with the doctor didn't produce the baby anytime before it was due. They just want to be so careful. It does nothing for our excitement of wanting the baby out soon does it? Hang in there sweety, it will all be over soon!! We are so excited to meet our new little grandson. He'll be just as adorable as his big sister :)

annie said...

Hang in there! You are such a trooper. Though you may have your temper tantrums and such you are doing SUCH a good job. Congrats on only 2 more shifts.... hope tomorrow's appointment is productive!! :)

Adriane said...

How exciting!! Hope it is a fast 10 days for you!