Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some new things for Carter

Carter has had some new things going on too. First he got ear tubes after having 6 ear infections from Thanksgiving to February. Poor guy! So far he is doing better and hasn't been sick, yea! He also is into climbing now. He is such a boy! He climbs on anything he can. One day he started climbing the stairs out of no where. There is a little stool by our toy box and window he likes to climb on so he can look out the window and get to his toys. He always has a little grin on his face when he does this. He also is pointing to things he wants now. Today I opened the fridge and closed it before he got the chance to get in there. (you know how he loves the fridge) He looked at me in shock that I didn't let him in there. So he pointed to the door and gave me a sweet little look so I opened the door of course. He is almost 11 months and I can't believe it! Then we got a swing set too!!! We are so excited and the kids LOVE it!!! We plan on adding more to it right now its just swings and a slide, but they don't care.









No comments: