Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!!

Happy 5th Anniversary to the love of my life! Zach and I just celebrated 5 years of marriage together. It has gone by so fast! 5 years of marriage and 7 years of being together--wonderful years. To celebrate Zach took me to Branson. We spent a few days there without kids even. We laughed and had so much fun. He also surprised me with a big picture frame of pictures of each year of marriage and pink diamond earrings. We have had so much fun together, made lots of memories, grown as a couple, and have 2 precious babies. I can't imagine my life without Zach and feel God truely chose him for me and me for him. Our life is wonderful and our love is unbelievable! I love you honey, thank you for these great years and I look forward to where God will lead us in the future.






No comments: