Friday, April 29, 2011

My Sweet boy is almost 2 years old!

My sweet, loving, onery little boy is going to turn 2 years old on May 8th! It always amazes me how fast time flies when you have kids. Carter is a sweet little guy with a very curious mind. He reminds me of Curious George. He is always wondering how things work and trying to figure it out, he is so smart even though he can't always communicate himself. He just adores his big sister, he always wants to be where she is and almost every night cries before bed because he wants her to be with him. He is my little boy who takes balls to bed with him to sleep instead of baby dolls or puppies. He runs up to me and gives me big hugs, best feeling in the world. I am thinking with little sister coming around his birthday its going to be a busy time so I wanted to write about him early. God has blessed us with a wonderful little boy who we love so much and have enjoyed every day of his little 2 year life.







No comments: