Tuesday, August 5, 2008



I HEART ELMO

For those of you who don't know, Taylor loves Elmo!! She is a big fan! Her whole world evolves around him. She will even wake up in the night and say his name. Last night I gave her an Elmo sticker I got from work and she put it on her night gown. Well then she refused to take it off when she went to bed. So when Zach and I went in to check on her, this is what we found...the Elmo sticker on her forehead and an Elmo in each arm. I don't know if anyone could love him more than her!

5 comments:

Grandma K said...

She is so sweet. Hasn't she changed from the first pictures of the goats to the last. She is growing up too fast. Miss you guys. Love you Grandma K

Adriane said...

That is so funny; I laughed out loud! Kids do the best stuff... so cute!

annie said...

Oh my word. Do you REALLY think she loves Elmo? :) That is one of the cutest pictures. Ann

jenkindler said...

Too funny! I love this pic!

Grandma G. said...

I love this picture!! She does "heart Elmo" doesn't she. Too precious!!