Tuesday, September 9, 2008


ME AND DADDY
What is it about daddy's? In our houseTaylor will hear the garage door open when Zach comes home and immedietly runs to the stairs and waits with a big smile for him. Then when he comes inside she yells "daddy!!!" in the happiest voice. It is so cute. I guess maybe they are more fun then mommy's. They can tickle and throw the kids more than the mommy's. I love to watch them together. It makes me fall in love with my husband all over again to see him be such a good daddy. There truely is a special bond between a daughter and her daddy. I look forward to the years to come to see them together and what he will teach her.

4 comments:

Adriane said...

That's the cutest picture ever!! She looks a TON like her Daddy (in the picture anyway, of course I haven't seen her in real life :(!!)
Ok, so does Taylor love toothpaste, too? Sade still has this bizarre toothpaste obsession, I can't figure it out!

Grandma G. said...

That gave me warm fuzzies all over! What a sweet picture! Your dad smiled when I told him about it. He's going to check this out when he gets off work. :)

Grandma K said...

Yes I could see the real bond those two have when we were up last weekend. But Taylor REALLY loves her mommy too. What a cute picture, thanks for sharing. Grandma K

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I saw your page from Ann Wagar's page and just had to say hi! I miss reporting off to you ladies at Mercy each
morning:-(
Florida is good though. I just wanted to say hello and let you know your little one is so adorable! Hope all is well in Gardner, tell all I send my hello's! allison schouwink