Wednesday, October 29, 2008

C'mon Boy!

Yesterday I took Taylor to the mall to look at some winter coats for her. At the mall they have a play area that she loves to play at, which comes in handy for cold days. So of course when she saw it she wanted to play. I didn't go to the mall prepared because I forgot the stroller and trying to carry a 30lb child around through a mall by a play area is not easy. So I put her down and let her play. It was so funny because she met a little boy there, who I am guessing was about the same age as her. They kept copying eachother in what the other one would do. So Taylor would run around and then he would follow her and do what she would do and vice versa. Then if he wasn't right behind her she would yell out "C'mon Boy" It was so funny. Then when I asked her what his name was she looked at me like I was dumb and said "boy."

No comments: