Thursday, November 20, 2008

Will she stay this sweet always?

Last night I got home from work and felt horrible (I'm having all day sickness, not morning sickness). I had felt sick all day and it was a VERY long day because of it. So when I came home, Zach being the wonderful husband he is, made me something to eat, gave Taylor a bath, cleaned up, and let me lay on the couch complaining. Well after Taylor's bath she came over to me on the couch and said "Mommy sleep?" Then she gave me a kiss and with her small little hand started rubbing my back and saying sweet Taylor talk. I wasn't sure what she was saying at that point, but her tone of voice was very sweet and I think she knew I didn't feel well and was trying to make me feel better. I hope she is always that sweet to her mommy, even when she is sixteen.

4 comments:

myhouseof6 said...

that is too sweet - im so sorry you are feeling ill. just think, it is all for good reason, so that you will have another one of those sweet little things.

annie said...

So sweet to help you with the poo poo in your tummy. :) Kidding! She is such a doll! I am glad you're feeling better than the last time, but so sad you're not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

She loves you. Very cute. Hope you feel better soon.
Jolene

Jill said...

I'm tagging you! See my blog!