Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boy or Girl?????

I had a Dr appointment the other day and it went well. Note to self though...don't schedule a Dr appointment where they will be weighing you after a major holiday! The Dr said the baby seems to be growing well and the heartbeat was in the 150-160s. It has stayed in that range. I can't remember what it was with Taylor. I think it was always high. Some people say that a high heart rate is a girl and a lower is a boy? My Dr said that isn't always true. Darn--no insight on boy or girl!! We can't decide if we want to find out what the sex is. The eliment of surprise would be fun, but it would also be nice to know and plan. Either way at either time it is a surprise, right???

3 comments:

jenkindler said...

I can't wait to find out!!! Either way we can't wait to meet our new niece/nephew :).

Grandma G. said...

I say "FIND OUT NOW" but you know me, I'm impatient. haha. Really though, this is you and Zach's decision and one we respect. Either way, we will be happy with the outcome, a beautiful little baby granddaughter or grandson. Maybe this time, you can let us know baby names if it's a boy or girl, kind of opposite of last time with Taylor.

Anonymous said...

You can always plan after they arrive. The element of surprise in the delivery room is PRICELESS.
Love ya Grandma Kindler